- To promote equal access to education for women and girls and empower women and youths through vocational training, exposure to information and culture, technology and Communication.
2. To protect the greenery of our communities through the fight against climate change for a better environment for all.
3. To safeguard the potential of the working population through the promotion of sexual and reproductive health.
4. To improve on the livelihood of youth, women and children with special attention to the most vulnerable.
5. To improve livelihoods and health of young people and local communities through sustainable commercial agriculture and access to potable water.
6. To encourage civic engagement and responsibility by women and youths.